Timemachine

Timemachine

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A lil trip over to my guys from LEDSLED...












I always have great time with Pat and the guys over at Ledsled and they are always designing new parts and building some of the most rad sportsters out there.  I got to watch some of these new parts come to life and even get my hands dirty as well.  Don't sit around Ledsled too much or you are going to be put to work.  The guys over there in Dayton, OH include Pat, Joe, Mike and few guys in and out of the shop programming a couple CNCs for the next part you will want on your bike. Dont get me wrong almost everything at the shop is done by hand and you can talk directly to these guys when you call for any questions about your next build. So check them out at

No comments:

Post a Comment